Research Engineer, Machine Learning
Help break new ground on emerging problems as we explore the space of application areas that has been opened up by recent research. Yes, we are interested in publishing, but more interested in building incredible applications and tools.
We're looking for some or all of the following skills
- Serious engineering and coding skills, not just classwork.
- Optimizing and benchmarking algorithms.
- Machine learning research background. Rigorous evaluation.
- Experience handling internet-scale data sets and the unique problems they pose.
- Experience programming in the GP-GPU model, e.g Cuda or openCL.
Interesting research areas include
- Convolutional neural networks.
- Image and video understanding.